.062" 1/16" Neoprene Sheet All Purpose Rubber– 1/16in (1.5mm) Thick – Perfect for Gaskets, Liners, Weather Stripping, Much More - Commercial Grade 60A+/-5 Medium Hardness,
.062'' 1/16'' Neoprene Sheet All Purpose Rubber– 1/16in (1.5mm) Thick – Perfect for Gaskets, Liners, Weather Stripping, Much More - Commercial Grade 60A+/-5 Medium Hardness, by Rubber Sheet Warehouse at In The National Interest. MPN: RSWPSANEOCG60-062x12x36. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. One of the most versatile do-it-yourself materials available With this high-quality neoprene, you can create everything from custom gaskets to
One of the most versatile do-it-yourself materials available
With this high-quality neoprene, you can create everything from custom gaskets to weatherproofing for your doors and windows. You can even customize your own shoe-insoles, or make costumes for any occasion
Never deal with weak or low-quality rubber again
These neoprene rubber sheets are non-cellular (NOT sponge or foam), just pure solid black rubber. It's smooth on both sides. May have some minor superficial surface imperfections as with most elastomer products, not recommended for cosmetic purposes.
Neoprene has better chemical, oil, ozone and heat resistance than natural rubber. It's resistant to most oils, and solvents, making it ideal for garage and vehicle projects
Easily cut into any shape
Neoprene is typically used for gaskets, seals, weather stripping, flashing and anti-vibration isolation.
It's also fantastic for sealing, soundproofing, insulating, padding, seat covers, minimizing speaker vibration, protecting desks from denting under monitors and printers, and nearly anything else you can imagine.
It can even be used to prevent static build-up in electronics when used as laptop sleeve, mouse pad, or tablet holder.
Rubber Neoprene Sheets are simply outstanding for any DIY project you can imagine.
Click Add To Cart now!
Features & Highlights
- Versatile-typical applications include belting, coated fabrics, cable jackets, seals, gaiters, sound-proofing and vibration-reducing. Excellent for padding nearly anything. Gives tight rubber-metal bonds
- Resilient, long lasting and resistant to abrasion and oils-please note that it has only a moderate resistance to petroleum-based oils. Fares great against chemicals and outdoor elements.
- Withstands weathering from UV, ozone, and oxygen and resists flex cracking. Flame resistant, and is usable in temperatures ranging from -40 to 200 Deg. F. NOT sponge or foam-just pure solid rubber. Won't crystalize with storage.
- Strong and flexible-525 PSI with 200% elongation capacity. Never face the inconvenience of weak rubber. Stays flexible over wide temperature range.
- Excellent for long-term gas and liquid storage-neoprene seals, gaskets, and linings maintain a gas- and liquid-tight seal, preventing leaks and damage for extended periods. Click Add To Cart Now!
|Manufacturer:||Rubber Sheet Warehouse|
|Brand:||Rubber Sheet Warehouse|
|Publisher:||Rubber Sheet Warehouse|
|Studio:||Rubber Sheet Warehouse|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.21 x 1.26 x 1.26 inches|