1-Inch Spring Clamp, 20-pack Bora 540520. Give yourself an extra hand with these tough polymer mini spring clamps
1-Inch Spring Clamp, 20-pack Bora 540520. Give yourself an extra hand with these tough polymer mini spring clamps by Bora at In The National Interest. MPN: 540520. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Bora is known by woodworkers, contractors, and DIY-ers for all manner of tools and workshop accessories, and we’re especially well-regarded for our
Bora is known by woodworkers, contractors, and DIY-ers for all manner of tools and workshop accessories, and we’re especially well-regarded for our clamps. These mini spring clamps show you exactly why. They are compact (1” opening / clamp capacity), perfect for those smaller clamping needs or tight spaces. They are also made out of super-tough polymer, meaning they are designed to last a lifetime (indeed, they come with a lifetime warranty). They are also a pleasure to hold and use, with pivoting clamp edges ensuring a true grip. These spring clamps are incredibly strong, come in a pack of 20, and are ideal for gluing, cutting, sanding, finishing, or any other project that could use a little “staying power” as you work on it. Get yourself an extra set of hands today!
Features & Highlights
- Made of tough polymer that lasts and lasts - lifetime warrantee.
- 1-Inch capacity for the opening.
- Tough pivoting clamp edges ensure a rock-solid grip.
- These mini-clamps are perfect for smaller spaces/uses.
- Reach for one any time you need an extra hand. Pack of 20 - you'll never run out!
- The actual product dimensions of one spring clamp is 2-3/4" L x 1-3/4" W x 1/4" H
|Item Weight:||0.0002 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|