Product Description & Reviews
Glass is a universal print surface for 3D Printing. Almost all types of filament will print to glass in one way or another. Just place the glass on your print board and clip it in place! To print with ABS or PLA, lightly spray the surface of the glass with AquaNet hairspray, then install the glass. For Nylon, we've found a light coating of UHU Glue stick seems to do the trick! If you don't yet have a glass surface, you'll want this one! This glass has been specially ordered and modified for use in 3D Printers. This type of glass is not available at your local hardware store or big box home center. Size: 130mm x 160mm x 3mm, good fit Monoprice MP Select Mini, MP Select Mini Pro 3D Printers.
Features & Highlights
- Size: 130mm x 160mm x 3mm w/ Corners Cut
- To print with ABS or PLA, lightly spray the surface of the glass with AquaNet hairspray, then install the glass.
- Be sure to print your Z Spacer for our 3mm Borosilicate Glass Bed
- Fit Monoprice MP Select Mini / Pro 3D Printer w/ Corners Cut for the Leveling Screws, flat Polished Edge for safe to handle
- Designed by GO-3D Print in California
|Part Number:||GP 130x160CC|
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.5 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.