Product Description & Reviews
M10x1.25x20, M10x1.250x20, M10x20, 10mm X 1.25mm X 20mm Metric 14mm Small Wrench JIS Indented Head Flange Bolt Utilizes a 14mm wrench for quick installation and to easily fasten the bolt in place. This JIS Flange Bolt is plated in zinc for moderate corrosion resistance, restoration quality finish, and is mostly used for high strength automotive applications, machines and machine builders, and in the mining industry. Bolt Diameter: 10mm Pitch: 1.25 Fine Thread Thread Length: 20mm Fully Threaded Reduced Wrench Size (WAF): 14mm Flange Outer Diameter Max: 21.0mm Head Height Max Including Flange: 10.0mm Standard: JIS B1189 Material: Class 10.9 Hardened Steel Finish: Zinc Plated Head Style: Indented Head Thread Direction: Right Hand Drive Style: External Hex When selecting a matching nut for use with this bolt, we recommend purchasing the BelMetric M10X1.25 JIS Hex Head Serrated Flange Nut 14mm Wrench, Class 10 (sold separately). 15 Pieces Per Package
Features & Highlights
- Flange bolts are fully-threaded fasteners with a hexagonal head for use with a wrench or a socket drive. Sometimes called Frame bolts, flange bolts are different from standard bolts as they are designed with a circular flange or a skirt under the head that functions as a built-in washer and distributes the force evenly across the surface to which it will be fastened. The flange helps compensate for excess space in large or misaligned holes yielding increased resistance to rotational loosening.
- Made of Class 10.9 tempered medium carbon steel similar to US Grade 8 and possess strong wear resistance as well as high tensile strength. Mostly used for automotive and fastening applications such as steering and suspension parts, cylinder, and flywheels, and also for high strength mechanical applications and forged parts. The Zinc finish provides a marginally better protection from rust and corrosion against water contact than clear zinc or black oxide.
- M8 - M12 Diameter JIS (Japanese Industrial Standard) Flange bolts have smaller head sizes than ISO and ANSI type bolts and are commonly used for truck, car, ATV, snowmobile, and motorcycle frames, exhaust, and for securing the outer casing protecting the engine and transmission. This type of bolt is suitable for any use that requires mounting surface protection.
- It is important to make sure that when buying a nut to go along with this flange bolt, the steel class (hardness) of the nut is the same as that of the bolt for an optimal strength combination.
- BelMetric has been in business for over 40 years providing customers with metric hardware & specialty automotive supplies. We offer an extensive variety of metric fasteners, metric nuts, metric bolts, Time-Sert kits and we stock hard-to-find items like metric brake line fittings, Norma clamps, stainless eye nuts and more.
|Manufacturer:||BM Approved MFG|
|Publisher:||BM Approved MFG|
|Studio:||BM Approved MFG|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.