Power and versatility top the list of features of the Power i-MIG 200. The new digital IGBT inverter design of the i-MIG welder reduces the weight and footprint of the unit making it truly portable. The dual voltage design allows the unit to be used about anywhere a receptacle is present. This unit packs more features than any MIG welder in its class. Dual digital displays feature both volt and amp readouts allowing the operator to make precise and repeatable adjustments to the parameters. The stick function adds an extra dimension of versatility and performance when a MIG welder isn't needed or practical. The Arc force control controls manages the arc characteristics in both MIG and Stick modes. In MIG mode, it controls current rise time, affecting puddle fluidity, bead contour, and penetration. In stick mode the arc force control behaves as a DIG control function and improves arc performance in short arc situations. Automatic Preflow and Postflow control improves weld quality during stops and starts helping to reduce porosity for high quality results. The new adjustable burn back control reduces trimming required so the wire is at the perfect length for each restart. When you consider all these features and performance, the all new Power i-MIG 200 is among the best you'll find in its class yielding professional level results. MIG: Weld up to a maximum of 7/16" in a single pass weld* 240V Weld up to 3/4" in multiple pass weld 240V Weld a minimum of 24 gauge 120/240V Weld a maximum of 1/8" single pass on 120V Weld a maximum of 1/4" multi-pass on 120V *Single pass welds greater than 1/4" are not generally recommended as a sound welding technique. Weld with an electrode with a minimum diameter of 1/16" 120/240V Weld with an electrode with a maximum diameter of 5/32" 240V Weld with an electrode with a maximum diameter of 3/32" 120V
Features & Highlights
- Digital IGBT Inverter design offers stable, low spatter arc performance
- Arc force control (Inductance) adjusts arc characteristics in both MIG and Stick modes
- Capable of SMAW (Stick) welding when MIG conditions aren't ideal / Flux core capable
- Eurostyle quick coupler allows easy aftermarket changeover to other MIG guns
- Weld aluminum with optional MIG gun / Automatic Preflow and Postflow / Adjustable Burn back control
|Manufacturer:||Everlast Power Equipment|
|Publisher:||Everlast Power Equipment|
|Studio:||Everlast Power Equipment|
|Item Weight:||35 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.5 x 15 x 15 inches|
|Package Weight:||68.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||19.5 x 15.5 x 15.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Everlast, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: PowerTig 185, ean: 0850265005094,
- Easy low amp 5 amp start DC, 20 amp AC. - Compact inverter design makes it one of the lightest and smallest AC/DC IGBT based inverter welders in its class. (Compare to Miller Diversion series.) - Now with STICK function - Simple, yet fully function...