- Easy low amp 5 amp start DC, 20 amp AC. - Compact inverter design makes it one of the lightest and smallest AC/DC IGBT based inverter welders in its class. (Compare to Miller Diversion series.) - Now with STICK function - Simple, yet fully functional controls allow any user to make high quality welds. - Smooth stable arc in DC or AC with excellent wet in. - Automatic pre-flow greatly simplify setup and operation. 0Manual Pre flow , up to 10 seconds - Digital readout for precise control of welding amps in 2T mode. - 2T Function with the torch switch or the optional Foot pedal gives operator choices in out of position welding situations. - DINSE 25/50 style connectors allow easy adaptation of aftermarket torches and quick setup. -For portable use: Requires a Generator designated as "Clean Power" and capable of a MINIMUM 5000 W of continuous output. May require higher output, for best results
Features & Highlights
- Lightweight and portable ACDC and STICK wedler
- IGBT Infineon Modules, Many updates on 2016 model
- 185AMP @ 35% duty cycle on 220v /// 105AMP @ 35% duty on 110v
- 5 Year (Parts and Labor)
- 1/4 weld on single pass on alloy and 5/8 on steel
|Part Number:||PowerTig 185|
|Item Weight:||40 pounds|
|Item Size:||9 x 17 x 17 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Everlast, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.