Product Description & Reviews
Our CleverDelights 1.5" round aluminum blanks are great for your stamping, engraving, and etching projects. They may also be used as ID badges, valve tags, or countless other uses. Some edges may require some light filing for maximum smoothness and to remove any mild burring. These shiny anodized blanks have a refective, mirror-like finish. Check out helpful youtube videos and other online articles on working with anodized aluminum blanks for more useful tips and tricks. View our full selection of aluminum tag offerings, sizes, and gauges by searching for CleverDelights stamping blanks here on Amazon.
Features & Highlights
- Aluminum stamping blanks - Shiny anodized mirror finish
- Diameter: 1.5 inch (38.1mm) -- Thickness: 18 gauge (.039" / 1.0mm) -- Hole: 3/32 (3mm)
- Perfect for stamping, etching, and engraving -- One side has a protective film cover
- Aluminum does not rust and is 66% lighter than steel making it the optimal metal to work with in most situations
- CleverDelights brand -- Ships from a USA warehouse by a USA-based company
|Item Size:||1.5 x 0.04 x 0.04 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.17 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.53 x 1.34 x 1.34 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.