2Pcs 1/4" Shank Steel Handle T-Slot Cutter, 3/8" & 1/2" Woodworking Router Bit
2Pcs 1/4'' Shank Steel Handle T-Slot Cutter, 3/8'' & 1/2'' Woodworking Router Bit by walfront at In The National Interest. MPN: Walfront. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Specifications: Material: Cemented Carbide Length: 44.45mm(1-3/4'') Shank Diameter: 6.35mm(1/4'') Cutting Edge Diameter: 12.7mm(1/2''), 9.52mm(3/8'')
Material: Cemented Carbide
Shank Diameter: 6.35mm(1/4")
Cutting Edge Diameter: 12.7mm(1/2"), 9.52mm(3/8") Package Includes:
2 × Slot Cutters Installation Instructions:
The router cutters are very important to use the normal casing size, the tool must be fully inserted into the casing and tighten firmly, so that we can use in the process of cutting tool must provide clamping force, not only partially inserted into the casing, otherwise it will lead to fracture caused damage to the tool shank. Warm Tips:
1. Please always notice to add some coolant (like water) when operating, in case the material temperature will get very high even get smoke because of the long time operating.
2. When the router woodworking is blunt, please replace the new tool, do not continue to use to avoid cutting tool breakage and injury accident.
3. When using the cutting tool, please select the blade length is greater than the work article.
4. When operating, the user is asked to wear safety glasses.
Features & Highlights
- T-type high-grade straight sharp cutting edge blade
- Alloy blade with high-grade welding, stable quality, high efficiency. long service life
- Usually use on electric trimmers or engraving machines for wood slotting
- It can be used for slotting a wide range of materials including density board, solid wood, MDF, chipboard, plywood, etc
- two cutters in different sizes for different slots
|Item Weight:||0.09 pounds|
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.06 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.11 x 0.67 x 0.67 inches|