Product Description & Reviews
3 Pack LGPT085D2 GROOVE 'N TURN 'L' Series parting insert, Uncoated carbide. .500" depth of cut. DURA-MAX® 2000 is a versatile and tough sub-micron grain carbide. Because of its high transverse rupture strength and fine grain structure, DURA-MAX® 2000 performs well with interrupted cuts. This grade is recommended for cutting steel, cast iron and stainless steel. Kaiser Tool Company, Inc. makes all products in Fort Wayne, Indiana and has over 50 years producing THINBIT® products. Our principles are Quality Products, Fast Delivery and Superior Customer Service. THINBIT, DURA-MAX and GROOVE 'N TURN are registered in U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Features & Highlights
- See Downloads section below item photos for detailed product information, technical information and compatible toolholders.
- Narrow widths reduce material loss and part deflection. Perfect for precious metals, thin wall tubing and small diameter parts. Cuts within .043" of collet face or shoulder of larger diameter.
- Use for parting solid stock up to 1.000" or tubing with wall thickness up to .500".
- Uncoated DURA-MAX® 2000 carbide parting insert for steel, cast iron and stainless steel with interrupted cuts.
- Use with 'L' series toolholders. Use any straight or 90 degree toolholder.
|Manufacturer:||Kaiser Tool Company, Inc.|
|Brand:||GROOVE 'N TURN|
|Publisher:||Kaiser Tool Company, Inc.|
|Studio:||Kaiser Tool Company, Inc.|
|Item Size:||0.17 x 0.24 x 0.24 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.