3M 08115 Panel Bonding Adhesive - 200 ml
On Sale Now! Save 3% on the 3M 08115 Panel Bonding Adhesive - 200 ml by 3M at In The National Interest. MPN: 08115. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. MMM8115 Features: -Two part opexy used to bond steel, aluminum, SMC, and FRP (traditional fiberglass). -Primary use is to replace quarter panels,
Features & Highlights
- 3M Panel Bonding Adhesive is a two-part epoxy adhesive which provides extended work-time but can be rapidly cured with heat.
- It is packaged in a 200 ml cartridge and is to be used in conjunction with our 08117 Premium Manual Applicator and the 08193 Static Mixing Nozzles.
- Panel Bonding Adhesive has excellent adhesion to a wide variety of plastic and metal substrates.
- When the manufacturer's directions are followed, this product can be used to bond door skins, roof skins, quarter panels and box sides.
- In addition, product can be used for bumper cover repair under certain conditions. Typical substrates include cold roll steel, aluminum, SMC, and FRP.
|Item Weight:||4.59 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.63 x 9.63 x 9.63 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.8 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches|