Product Description & Reviews
3M 3792 Q clear hot melt adhesive is compatible with abs, acrylic, chipboard, coated cardboard, fabric, foam, paper, pvc, uncoated cardboard and wood materials. Additionally, this hot melt adhesive is a high melt adhesive with a melting point of +177.8 F. Diameter of the 3792 Q hot melt adhesive is 5/8 in. Delivers great performance with a shear strength of 250 psi and peel strength of 13 piw.Dries clear for clean appearance. Open time allows positioning and fit adjustment. Multi-purpose adhesive works on a variety of substrates including some plastics.
Features & Highlights
- Dries clear for clean appearance
- Open time allows positioning and fit adjustment
- Multi-purpose adhesive works on a variety of substrates including some plastics
- Low odor helps maintain safe, comfortable work environment
- Ribbed contour interlocks with the Quadrack converter for non-slip feed and consistent dispensing
- Open bond time allows for fit adjustment and positioning
- 3792: Clear, multi-purpose for wood, fabric, upholstery, and other lightweight materials
- 3792LM: Low melt version for heat sensitive surfaces such as coated paper and P.O.P displays
- Excellent "Go-to" adhesives for POP display, carton sealing, furniture, upholstery, and woodworking
|Item Weight:||11 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.5 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||12 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.