3M Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscope, Grey Tube, 27 inch, 3136
3M Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscope, Grey Tube, 27 inch, 3136 by 3M Littmann at In The National Interest. MPN: 3136. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The 3M Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscope is designed for clinicians who require outstanding acoustic performance combined with exceptional
The 3M Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscope is designed for clinicians who require outstanding acoustic performance combined with exceptional versatility. Its innovative design provides a tunable diaphragm on each side of the chestpiece. The colors shown online are approximations. We have made every effort to show the best possible match to the color of the actual product. However, some variation is expected, due to differences in both lighting and monitor calibration.
The power to learn in the palm of your hand with our free educational app.
Practice your auscultation skills anytime, anywhere with the 3M Littmann Learning Institute app, free with the purchase of a 3M Littmann Stethoscope. The app allows you to practice and improve your auscultations skills, which can result in better performance in school or your practice and provide better patient outcomes.
With the app, you can:
- Develop diagnostic skills using patient scenarios
- Listen to real heart and lung sounds to recognize different conditions
- Track your progress
- Test your knowledge
Unlock the full content of the app with the serial number found on the chestpiece of your Littmann stethoscope.
Go to the iTunes App Store or Google Play to download the free app and start training today!
The 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope offers high acoustic sensitivity for exceptional performance when doing general physical assessments. It features dual tunable diaphragms and an updated design that is easier to clean and maintain. The colors shown online are approximations. We have made every effort to show the best possible match to the color of the actual product. However, some variation is expected, due to differences in both lighting and monitor calibration.
Features & Highlights
- The only dual-sided chestpiece in the Cardiology line provides versatile auscultation for both adult and pediatric patients
- Two tunable diaphragms respond with a simple pressure change to capture low and high-frequency sounds
- Expand versatility by converting pediatric side to open bell for low frequencies, using the nonchill bell sleeve (included)
- Two-in-one tube design (dual lumen) eliminates noise interference from two external tubes rubbing together
- Anatomically designed headset is angled to meet the path of the ear canal
|Item Weight:||0.95 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.97 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.85 x 1.81 x 1.81 inches|