3pcs MK10 Silicone Socks Instead Ceramic Insulation for Wanhao Dupicator D4/I3/Dremel i3 Makerbot 2 QIDI Tech Flashforge Silicone Heater Block Cover
3pcs MK10 Silicone Socks Instead Ceramic Insulation for Wanhao Dupicator D4/I3/Dremel i3 Makerbot 2 QIDI Tech Flashforge Silicone Heater Block Cover by Funssor at In The National Interest. MPN: 669591294139. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Item Type: Heated Block Model Number: sock for MK10 block Brand Name: Funssor Color Available: Blue Material: high-temperature silicone Apply: MK10
Features & Highlights
- Made of a heat-resistant, non-stick silicone material our socks will repel build-up of molten plastic. This really helps with sticky materials like co-polyesters and filled-composite materials that like to build up on nozzles.
- Very useful silicone socks: will keep your heater block clean and free from burnt and blackened plastic. They don't just keep the block clean, but also keep heat inside the hotend and off your print.
- Helps to keep the hotend temperature extremely stable, particularly if you use high-airflow cooling around the nozzle to cool the print.
- The covers simply push onto the front of the HotEnd with no disassembly - they will be a tight fit when first pushed on cold. When hot the silicone will expand to the correct size to fit the hotend snugly.
- Please kindly note: we suggest highest safe temperature resistance is about 230℃-250℃/ 446℉-482℉.
|Package Weight:||0.03 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.39 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|