5/8" Flame Retardant Polypropylene Split Wire Loom Tubing - 50 Feet - Black
5/8'' Flame Retardant Polypropylene Split Wire Loom Tubing - 50 Feet - Black by Electriduct at In The National Interest. MPN: WLFR-0625-50. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last.
Features & Highlights
- Size: 5/8" Diameter; Length 50 Feet; Color Black
- With a continuous operating temperature range of -40 °F to 275 °F
- This convoluted slit tubing is suitable for use on automotives, machinery, and other components that emit or produce intense heat
- Flame retardant polyethylene rated as V2 according to UL-94.
- Very flexible, enabling use in small or tight conditions such as wire harnesses.
|Package Weight:||1.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 6 x 6 inches|