High Quality Flexible Polyolefin Heat Shrink Tubing. Protect and insulate wiring with this professional Grade tubing. Fast, safe and easy installation. May be used for Electrical Insulation, Strain Relief, Cable Bonding, Color-Coding, Wire Marking, Corrosion Protection, Solder Insulation, Wire Bundling & more.
Features & Highlights
- Shrink Ratio: 2:1 (Shrinks to 1/2 of its original diameter)
- Highly Flame Retardant - UL224 125° C - Voltage Rating: 600V
- UL Listed & CSA Certified - RoHS Compliant
- Operating Temperature: -55° C to +135° C (-67° To 275° F) - Maximum Continuous Use Temperature: 135° C (275° F)
- Applications: Electrical Insulation, Strain Relief, Cable Bonding, Color-Coding, Wire Marking, Corrosion Protection, Solder Insulation, Wire Bundling & more.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by 225FWY, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 43237-2, ean: 0785197262003,
The YOUN4US durable heat shrink tubes are made from polyolefin, which resist to harsh environment and have a high heat-shrinkable ratio of 3:1, the internal layer is coated by hot-melt adhesive, which has satisfied bonding performance. Our tubes are ...
MILAPEAK 3:1 Dual Wall Adhesive lined Heat Shrink Tubing kit - Best for solder joint protection, group of lines marking, resistance electric capacity reason protection etc. - high Quality - Waterproof - Long service life - High Strength Toughness - ...
mpn: 50005R, ean: 0812227030216,
Nilight polyolefin shrinking tube - high quality specification: material: environmental polyolefin performance: shrinkage ratio: 2: 1 minimum shrinkage temp: +70℃ full shrinkage temp: +110℃ maximum operating temperature: -55℃ to + 125℃ tensil...