A-Grade Raw Amber Resin - Millions Of Years Old Ancient Resin Fossil - 266g One Of A Kind Specimen
A-Grade Raw Amber Resin - Millions Of Years Old Ancient Resin Fossil - 266g One Of A Kind Specimen by Beverly Oaks at In The National Interest. MPN: 03_Amber. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. How is amber formed? ★Amber begins it's million year journey as resin secreted by the tree to protect itself from threats and to recover from
★Amber begins it's million year journey as resin secreted by the tree to protect itself from threats and to recover from damage
★Over the years, the tree resin, if left untouched by sunlight and bacteria becomes fossilized as the essential oils dissipate from the resin and eventually turns into what we know as amber.
★It takes pressure and heat from many layers of sediment to produce amber.
★Once the raw amber is cleaned, the piece is cut and polished according to what will be best exhibit it's most attractive attributes (e.g. color, inclusions, shape, etc.)
Features & Highlights
- MESMERIZING A-GRADE AMBER RESIN. This gorgeous piece of amber resin was unearthed in Columbia and is dated for a geological age known as the "tertiary period". The clarity and vibrance of the resin is captivating and awe-inspiring. It measures 5" diagonally and weighs roughly 266 grams.
- TWO TO SIXTY FIVE MILLION YEAR OLD INSECTS TRAPPED INSIDE. Inside the glistening fossil are a multitude of millennia old insects including mosquitoes, gnats, ants and other tiny creatures. It's like having a window to the world millions of years ago.
- BREATHTAKING GIFT. This is the perfect present for the geology enthusiast or someone who would appreciate the natural wonders of our planet. That special someone will have endless fun exploring the world trapped inside.
- ONE-OF-A-KIND MASTERPIECE OF NATURE. Due to the organic nature of tree resin, no two pieces are the same. Each feature a slightly different hue, inclusions, shapes and feel. This specimen is an incredible testament to the captivating beauty that mother nature creates.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE. If you're in any way shape or form unhappy with your purchase, we'll provide you with a full refund on your purchase. No questions asked!