Adams-rite surface vertical rod exit device. ANSI/BHMA Grade 1. Handing device is non-handed. Lever entry trim is field reversible. Pushbar Length 36-inches width bars can be field cut to the next smallest opening width. Materials Pushbar made of extruded aluminum, clad or anodized in a variety of finishes. Warranty five year limited.
Features & Highlights
- Patented top latching mechanism interlocks door to frame
- Adjustable steel rods protected in contoured covers
- Pushbar clad or anodized, not plated, in a variety of finishes
- Strong, durable construction for a high level of security
- Five year limited warranty
|Package Weight:||10.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 4.9 x 4.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Adams Rite, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.