AFA Tooling Deburring Tool with 5 Extra High Density BS1018 Blades for Hard Metal Deburr Tasks
AFA Tooling Deburring Tool with 5 Extra High Density BS1018 Blades for Hard Metal Deburr Tasks by Approved for Automotive at In The National Interest. MPN: DeburringTool_with_blade_5pcs_SS_blades. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. AFA Tooling Brand Deburring Tool makes a great all-purpose finishing tool not only in the garage, but the workshop as well. Lightweight and
Product Specifications for BS1018:
Overall Length: 1-7/8" (47.5 mm)
Length Inside Handle: 9/16" (13.6 mm)
Length From Outside Handle: 1-5/16" (33.9mm)
Cutting Length: 1/2" (13mm)
Shank Diameter: 1/8" (3.2mm)
Blade Angle: 45°
Material: M235 HSS with Co
Hardness: 65-67 HRC
Features & Highlights
- Manual deburring tool designed for hard metals such as stainless steel and other extra hard metals.
- High density BS1018 deburr blades are specifically designed to withstand the rigours of deburring harder than normal metals while maintaining sharpness and shape.
- Fine detail work requires the right tool for the right job. The AFA Tooling BS 1018 blades reach those hard to get to spots and quickly remove metal burrs and flakes where other blades fail.
- Easy grip lightweight aluminum handle allows for a firm grasp and comfort during extended use.
- Kit includes one AFA Tooling brand aluminum handle deburring tool with BS1018 blade plus 5 extra BS1018 blades.
|Manufacturer:||Approved for Automotive|
|Brand:||Approved for Automotive|
|Publisher:||Approved for Automotive|
|Studio:||Approved for Automotive|
|Item Weight:||0.17 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.12 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.19 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 0.47 x 0.47 inches|