AGPTEK Digital Tachometer RPM Meter, Non Contact L (20713A)
AGPTEK Digital Tachometer RPM Meter, Non Contact L (20713A) by AGPTEK at In The National Interest. MPN: iT8+iT85. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Description: AGPTEK tachometer is a high quality instrument to measure the Rotational Speed (RPM) with wide measuring range and high resolution.
AGPTEK tachometer is a high quality instrument to measure the Rotational Speed (RPM) with wide measuring range and high resolution.
Widely use-- This tachometer has a wide range of applications include measuring rotating speed of machine, motors, model cars, wheels, lathe for metal or wood cutting work etc.
High accuracy-- It is featured with high accuracy measurement and long detecting distance up to 500 mm (20 inch) with Laser.
Easy to use-- This tachometer is very easy to use by applying a reflective mark (included in package) on target object, then aim at the mark by Laser beam.
Display: 5 digits, 18 mm (0.7 inch) LCD with Function Annunciation.
Testing Range: 2.5 ~ 99,999 RPM (rate / min).
Resolution: 0.1 RPM (2.5 ~ 999.9 RPM) .
1 RPM (over 1,000 RPM).
Accuracy: (0.05 % + 1 digit).
Sampling Time: 0.8 seconds (over 60 RPM).
Memory Function: Maximum value, Minimum value and Last Measured value.
Detecting Distance: 50 ~ 500 mm (2 ~ 20 inch) (Laser).
Time base: Quartz Crystal.
Circuit: Exclusive one-chip of microcomputer LSI circuit.
Powered by 4 x AA Battery.（Including ）
Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 50℃ (32 ~ 122℉ ).
Dimension: approx. 131 (L) x 70 (W) x 29 (D) mm (5.16 x 2.76 x 1.14 inch).
Come with storage case and instruction manual
When you point the machine to the target object, please use the laser beam and make sure every-time you aim it at the same level
If you find the product can not be turn on or Reading is not correct, please contact our Customer Service first, we offer one year warranty
When it is not used please take the battery out.
What's in the Box
1*AGPTEK Professional Photo-contact Tachometer
4* AA Batteries
4*Object Reflective Tape
Features & Highlights
- AGPTEK Highly accurate non-contact digital tachometer with high speed laser-aim operation and instant readings from 2.5 to 99,999 RPM. Accurate to +/- 0.05 percent.
- Multifunctional: Readings are displayed on a large, easy-to-read LCD screen; Memory function, minimum, and maximum reading; features auto-zero adjustment
- Includes 4 pack of 24-inches reflective tape and 4 AAA batteries. Aim and measure design for non-contact diagnostics and measurements. Capable of measuring at a distance from 2-20 inches
- Portable: Compact and lightweight, easy to take with you anywhere ; Dimension: approx. 131 (L) x 70 (W) x 29 (D) mm (5.16 x 2.76 x 1.14inch)
- Widely Used: Perfect for measuring motors, machine parts, lathes, etc.
|Package Weight:||0.57 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.09 x 1.97 x 1.97 inches|