Aluminum 2" Camlock Fitting Coupling With Heavy-Duty Plastic Fire Nozzle Camlock Gasket Included
Free Shipping Included! Aluminum 2'' Camlock Fitting Coupling With Heavy-Duty Plastic Fire Nozzle Camlock Gasket Included by FireHoseDirect at In The National Interest. MPN: A2CLN2PRD. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Nozzle Threads - NPSH Maximum operating pressure - 100psi Approximate Gallons Per Minute (GPM) - 60 Approximate Distance - 70 feet Positions - Fog,
- Nozzle Threads - NPSH
- Maximum operating pressure - 100psi
- Approximate Gallons Per Minute (GPM) - 60
- Approximate Distance - 70 feet
- Positions - Fog, straight stream and off
Plastic 2 inch nozzle with NPSH threads attached to a 2 inch aluminum female camlock with NPT threads.
How we conducted our nozzle testing.
We used a Honda self-priming water pump with a two inch inlet and a two outlet that produces 135 gallons per minute (GPM). The nozzle was attached to a fifty foot 2 inch hose. The pump pressure was approximately 60 psi. Gallons per minute was calculated by measuring the number of gallons a nozzle could fill a large container within one minute. The result is the GPM.
2" Camlock Hose
- Outside diameter of a 2" male camlock is 2 15/32 inches
Features & Highlights
- Nozzle Material - Plastic
- Camlock Material - Aluminum
- Female Camlock Size - 2 inches
- Nozzle Size - 2 inches
- This nozzle will only connect to a 2" male camlock hose
|Package Weight:||1.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 4 x 4 inches|