AmScope SM-4TZ-144-5MT Trinocular Stereo Microscope, WF10x Eyepieces, 3.5X-90X Magnification, 0.7X-4.5X Objective Power, 0.5X and 2.0X Barlow Lenses, 144-Bulb Ring-Style LED Light Source, Double-Arm Boom Stand, 110-240V, Includes 5MP Camera and Software
Free Shipping Included! AmScope SM-4TZ-144-5MT Trinocular Stereo Microscope, WF10x Eyepieces, 3.5X-90X Magnification, 0.7X-4.5X Objective Power, 0.5X and 2.0X Barlow Lenses, 144-Bulb Ring-Style LED Light Source, Double-Arm Boom Stand, 110-240V, Includes 5MP Camera and Software by AmScope at In The National Interest. MPN: SM-4TZ-144-5MT. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. AmScope SM-4TZ-144-5MT 3.5X-90X Zoom Magnification Stereo Microscope on Boom Stand + 144 LED Light + 5MP USB Digital Camera From Manufacture:
AmScope SM-4TZ-144-5MT 3.5X-90X Zoom Magnification Stereo Microscope on Boom Stand + 144 LED Light + 5MP USB Digital Camera
This is a trinocular 3.5X-90X zoom stereo boom microscope with 5MP heavy-duty high resolution digital camera. It comes with a trinocular head, 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces, 3D double-arm heavy-duty boom stand, and 144-LED ring light with control box. This microscope offers crystal clear images, super widefield of view, very large magnification zoom range (26:1), and large working distance (8 inch, 200mm). Its high-eyepoint optical design ensures an easy and comfortable observation, including eyeglass wearers. The 3D double-arm boom stand allows you to turn the microscope head around three different axis (x, y, and z), allowing you to point the microscope head to ANY direction you wish. The intensity-adjustable LED ring light provides bright, even and cool light illumination. This microscopy system is an ideal instrument for gemologists, engravers, collectors and anyone in semiconductor and/or electronic industry. It is also a right microscope for biological laboratory applications that require low heat release. It arrives brand new.
About The Camera:
The 5MP digital camera captures microscope still images and streams live videos on your computer screen. The 0.5X reduction lens provides the same field of view images on computer screen as those seen through eyepieces. The user-friendly editing, processing and measuring software included is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8 and Mac OS X, saving images in BMP, TIFF, JPG, PICT, PTL or other formats. It measures lengths, angles, arc, areas and etc. across images.
What's In The Box?
Trinocular Stereo Zoom Head, Super Widefield 10X Eyepieces (pair), Eye-Guards (pair), 0.5X Barlow Lens, 2.0X Barlow Lens, Double-Arm Boom Stand, Focus Rack, 144-LED Ring Light with Control Box, Mounting Ring Adapter for Ring Light, 5MP Heavy-duty USB2.0 Digital Camera, 30mm and 30.5mm Camera Adapters, CD with Software, Driver and Step-by-Step Instructions.
Microscopes are instruments used to enhance the resolution of an object or image. Types include compound, stereo, or digital. Compound microscopes use a compound optical system with an objective lens and an eyepiece. Stereo microscopes show object depth in a three-dimensional image. Digital microscopes are used to display an image on a monitor, rather than looking through a lens. Microscopes can have monocular (one), binocular (two), or trinocular (three) eyepieces, with varying magnification abilities. Magnification ability refers to the size of an image. Resolution, also known as resolvant power, refers to the clarity of the image. The interaction between field of view (FOV), numerical aperture (NA), and working distance (WD) determines resolution. Microscopes can control magnification through a fixed focus, or through a range of adjustments. They can also utilize LED, fluorescent, and mirror light sources to help control viewing capabilities. Microscopes are widely used in education, lab research, biology, metallurgy, engineering, chemistry, manufacturing, and in the medical, forensic science, and veterinary industries. AmScope has been manufacturing microscopy equipment and accessories since 1996, headquartering in Irvine, CA.
Features & Specifications
- A 3.5X-90X large zoom power microscope on boom with 144-LED ring light and 5MP color digital camera!
- 144-LED bright, even and cool lighting illumination
- 45 degree inclined trinocular head with super widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces
- Erect stereo sharp images over a super widefield of view
- Full optical glass elements; precise ground glass lenses
- High resolution with great flatness and contrast
- Crystal clear original true color images
- 30mm super widefield 10X eyepieces with 20mm field of view
- 8 inch(200mm) large working distance
- Accurate alignment ensuring fatigue-free long time view
- Both ocular-tubes with adjustable diopter
- Adjustable interpupillary distance
- Versatile double-arm boom stand covering large working area
- 3-degree freedom allows pointing microscope head in any direction desired!
- Heavy-duty cast steel stand finished with stain resistant enamel
- All metal mechanical components
- Head: 45 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling trinocular
- Eyepieces: 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint WF10X/20
- Objective: 0.7-4.5X
- Auxiliary Objective: 0.5X and 2.0X
- Zoom Range: 26:1
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16 inch - 2-15/16 inch (55-75mm)
- Working Distance: 8 inch (200mm)
- Illumination: 144 LED bulbs
- Power input: 110-240V, 50-60HZ, Automatic Switching
- Boom Stand: 20 inch double-arm (overall length: 30 inch), 17 inch high pillar, 10-1/4 inch x 8-1/4 inch x 2-0 inch solid cast steel base
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 quality control standard
- Excellent five (5) year manufacturer warranty
Single-Arm Boom Stand
3D Double-Arm Boom Stand
Fiber Optical Illumination
USB Digital Camera
Features & Highlights
- 5MP camera captures still images and steams live video on your computer screen, Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 and Mac OS X.
- Super widefield of view 2-1/2" (65mm) and large working distance 8" (200mm)
- User-friendly editing and processing software for Windows offers advanced features including stitching, EDF (Extended Depth of Focus) and measurement
- Powerful 144 LED bulb ring light
|Manufacturer:||United Scope LLC.|
|Publisher:||United Scope LLC.|
|Studio:||United Scope LLC.|
|Item Weight:||55 pounds|
|Item Size:||19 x 18 x 18 inches|
|Package Weight:||62 pounds|
|Package Size:||20 x 19 x 19 inches|