Product Description & Reviews
Casement Windows ONLY: If your right hand head hinge is an older style and does not look like the hinge that is pictured, then you will also need to purchase the right hand sill hinge for the hinges to work properly. The right hand sill hinge part number is 1361460 for standard size units or 1361468 for egress size units. Egress size is normally used in bedrooms and allows for a larger opening to meet egress code. Awning Windows ONLY: If your right hand head hinge is an older style and does not look like the hinge that is pictured, then you will also need to purchase the left hand head hinge for the hinges to work properly. The left hand part number is 1361463. Awning instructions not included.
Features & Highlights
- Works with (All) Perma-Shield Casement and Awning Windows manufactured from 1966 to Present.
- This head hinge is for a right hand unit.
- From outside of your home and looking at the window the hinge will be located on the right upper side of the window.
- Right hand - right hand unit will have the lock on the right hand side when viewed from the interior.
- Instructions included for casement windows.
|Manufacturer:||Andersen Windows, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Andersen Windows, Inc.|
|Studio:||Andersen Windows, Inc.|
|Package Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.1 x 0.8 x 0.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.