Features accuracy of +/-0.5% of full range, choice of 5 or 10 dials, anti-parallax dial and pointer, zero control, maximum indicator, generous shackle openings, heavy-duty roller bearings and a wide operating temperature range. 500 to 100,000 pounds.
Features & Highlights
- Accuracy: 0.5% of full scale capactiy for precise data.
- Wide temperature range: -50 to 140F / -45 to 60C
- Kit Contents: 5" (125 mm) diameter AP dynamometer includes a rugged ABS plastic carry case with die-cut foam inserts. Capacities of 30,000 lb (15,000 kg) and above are shipped in a heavy-duty reinforced plywood crate. An optional steel carry case is available for 10" (250 mm) diameter dynamometers up to 20,000 lb (10,000 kg) capacity.
- For tension, traction and weight measurement.
- Long life - The core of the device is a steel flexing beam. The enclosure is a heavy aluminum alloy case with baked on protective finish. The dial face is sealed and cushioned with a rubber gasket.
- Safe for overhead applications - Most models have a 5:1 ultimate safety factor.
- Zero control - Use it like a tare. It can cancel preset load values up to 20% of device capacity.
- Largest safety factor for overload protection and long life.
- No batteries required.
- Dial size choice for best in portability or visibility.
- Anti-parallax dial and pointer produce accurate readings from any perspective.
- Maximum hand retains peak load point and is easily reset.
- High strength case resists heavy blows.
- Generous shackle openings mate with most hooks an hardware.
- High specification materials on all load components. Heat treated to tight tolerances.
- Offset load beam eases tension measurement.
- NIST Traceable Certificate Included.
|Package Weight:||12.94 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Dillon, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: FB5k, ean: 0728028234886,
Torbal FB5k Force Gauge, 1,000lbF (5kN) x 0.2lbF (1N). The FB is an affordable fully configurable force gauge designed for a wide range of tension and compression applications. No complex configuration or setup, the force gauge is intuitive and easy ...
By Monarch Instrument
The Monarch 6204-013 Nova-Strobe dbx battery powered digital stroboscope with xenon flash tube, internal and external trigger mode, and internal phase shift displays rate in flashes per minute (FPM) or flashes per second (Hz). It is designed for moti...