AP5-5000LB AP Mechanical Dillon Dynamometer 5,000 LB Capacity 5" Dial Size - 30006-0050
AP5-5000LB AP Mechanical Dillon Dynamometer 5,000 LB Capacity 5'' Dial Size - 30006-0050 by Dillon at In The National Interest. MPN: 30006-0050. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Features accuracy of +/-0.5% of full range, choice of 5 or 10 dials, anti-parallax dial and pointer, zero control, maximum indicator, generous
Features & Highlights
- Accuracy: 0.5% of full scale capactiy for precise data.
- Wide temperature range: -50 to 140F / -45 to 60C
- Kit Contents: 5" (125 mm) diameter AP dynamometer includes a rugged ABS plastic carry case with die-cut foam inserts. Capacities of 30,000 lb (15,000 kg) and above are shipped in a heavy-duty reinforced plywood crate. An optional steel carry case is available for 10" (250 mm) diameter dynamometers up to 20,000 lb (10,000 kg) capacity.
- For tension, traction and weight measurement.
- Long life - The core of the device is a steel flexing beam. The enclosure is a heavy aluminum alloy case with baked on protective finish. The dial face is sealed and cushioned with a rubber gasket.
- Safe for overhead applications - Most models have a 5:1 ultimate safety factor.
- Zero control - Use it like a tare. It can cancel preset load values up to 20% of device capacity.
- Largest safety factor for overload protection and long life.
- No batteries required.
- Dial size choice for best in portability or visibility.
- Anti-parallax dial and pointer produce accurate readings from any perspective.
- Maximum hand retains peak load point and is easily reset.
- High strength case resists heavy blows.
- Generous shackle openings mate with most hooks an hardware.
- High specification materials on all load components. Heat treated to tight tolerances.
- Offset load beam eases tension measurement.
- NIST Traceable Certificate Included.
|Package Weight:||12.94 pounds|