Approved for Automotive Deburring Tool w/Blade + 10 Extra Blades + Tungsten Carbide Scribe
Approved for Automotive Deburring Tool w/Blade + 10 Extra Blades + Tungsten Carbide Scribe by Approved for Automotive at In The National Interest. MPN: DeburringTool_TugstenScribet6in. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This deburring kit by Approved for Automotive is the ideal solution for all your deburring related tasks. The kit consists of 1 hand held deburring
The tool can be used for cross holes, deep holes, straight edges and curved edges. The small size of the tool makes it really easy and convenient to carry around. The blade is easily replaceable and with multiple blades at your disposal you can carry out deburring with ease and precision. The pack of 10 blades comes in a handy plastic storage case. Unlike the regular blades that are made of carbon steel and have shorter life span, these blades are made with tempered high-speed steel and have 80% longer lifespan than the regular ones. This deburring tool kit works for steel, copper, aluminum and plastic.
Tungsten carbide scriber is the perfect tool for making sharp accurate lines on hardened materials like hardened steel, stainless steel, ceramics and glass. Permanent magnet on the etching tool picks up small parts and retrieves steel chips from hard-to-reach places. Scriber point reverses for your safety.
Product Specifications for Deburring Tool:
Product Specifications for Blades:
Material: M2 HSS
Product Specifications for Tungsten Carbide Scriber:
Material: Aluminum plating, Magnet
Features & Highlights
- TOTAL OF 11 HEAVY-DUTY S-BLADES - In addition to the blade attached to the deburring tool, there are 10 extra blades provided.
- HIGHLY DURABLE DEBURRING BLADES - The blades are made of tempered high-speed steel that makes them high performing and resistant to wear. The lifetime of these blades is 80% more than regular blades.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY - Equipped with aluminum handle for longevity, this deburring tool offers comfortable and secure grip.
- VERSATILE HAND DEBURRING TOOL - Designed for purposes ranging from DIY projects to professional industrial applications. Works on metal, plastic, PVC, and many other surfaces.
- TUNGSTEN CARBIDE SCRIBER TIP -Marks hard materials including hardened steel, ceramics and glass. Permanent magnet picks up small parts and retrieves steel chips from hard-to-reach places.
|Manufacturer:||Approved for Automotive|
|Brand:||Approved for Automotive|
|Color:||Deburring tool+ Scribet|
|Publisher:||Approved for Automotive|
|Studio:||Approved for Automotive|
|Item Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.12 x 0.2 x 0.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 0.3 x 0.3 inches|