Arc Abrasives 54117 Interleaf Mounted Flap Wheels are 1 inch in diameter x 1 inch wide on a 1/4-inch spindle. They have alternating flaps of nonwoven and coated abrasive arranged radially and mounted on a 1/4-inch spindle. With abrasive that breaks down evenly for a consistent finish, these flap wheels are ideal for decorative finishes on uneven surfaces or flat areas on a variety of different metals. They are smooth and quiet in operation and are great for metal finishing and oxidation and coating removal. 240 Grit. Pack of 50 flap wheels.
Features & Highlights
- 1 inch in diameter x 1 inch wide on a 1/4-inch spindle
- Alternating flaps of nonwoven and coated abrasive arranged radially on a 1/4-inch spindle
- Abrasive breaks down evenly for a consistent finish
- Ideal for decorative finishes on uneven surfaces or flat areas
- Great for metal finishing and oxidation and coating removal
|Item Size:||1 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.5 x 6.1 x 6.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ARC Abrasives, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.