Bastex Rock Hammer Pick, 11 Inch, 20 oz. Pointed Tip Geological Hammer
Bastex Rock Hammer Pick, 11 Inch, 20 oz. Pointed Tip Geological Hammer by Bastex at In The National Interest. MPN: ASINPPOSPRME78619. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This is an ideal hammer for rock enthusiasts, geologists and all types of masonry
This is an ideal hammer for rock enthusiasts, geologists and all types of masonry work.
Features & Highlights
- RUGGED: This rock hammer is designed for one task, hit things. Primarily its used to break rocks and many other types of earth. It does this one task extremely well because of its steel forging. One of the best part of owning tools is that you get to be creative in their uses, although it is a rock hammer its uses will go as far as your imagination. Just be sure to be safe when you are using it!
- STEEL FORGED: We mentioned above that it was steel forged, and that means its going to last a heck of a long time. With its proper processing the hammer is permanently shaped without any cracking making for a solid construction. It will never break on you, it's made of steel!
- PROPERLY BALANCED: Each hammer comes with a head that is appropriately weighted for its task. What this means is that its not too heavy and will still be heavy enough to solidly strike rocks or any other surface. Proper head weight is vital when using a hammer as it is much easier on the muscles when working. On the opposite end from the head is a grooved hard plastic grip. The grip should help prevent slippage while using and will also survive any drops and nearly all heavy duty jobs.
- ESSENTIAL TOOL: Although it is a rock hammer it is an extremely versatile tool that can be used for all kinds of jobs and work. Take it camping, hunting, prospecting or to the construction site. Its great for chipping brick, concrete, stone and rock in masonry constructing. It has a square striking face on one side and a pointed tip on the other for breaking and chipping.
- WARRANTY: We stand behind every product that carries the BASTEX name. This product includes a 30 day money back guarantee. If you don't like it send it back to us. In addition to this it includes a lifetime replacement warranty. This is how confident this hammer will work for you. Keep in mind this product will rust over time
|Item Size:||7 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.5 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Bastex, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: DWHT51054, ean: 0076174510546,
DeWalt DWHT51054 20 Oz. Rip Claw HammerIncludes Factory Warranty. Includes Full Warranty. ...
mpn: EO-22P, ean: 0034139626312,
Estwing Rock Picks are the #1 choice of geologist and paleontologists worldwide. These American made striking tools are fully forged in one piece making them the strongest, longest lasting geological tools available. This rock pick features our paten...
mpn: 15145-XP, ean: 0715050825434,
Diamond textured non-slip handle. Neon Orange. A very convenient tool that can be carried to everywhere. 13" Length. ...
mpn: 51-621, ean: 0076174516210,
The Stanley 51-621 16-Ounce Curve Claw Fiberglass Hammer features a fiberglass core that adds strength and durability in the handle, reduces vibrations and provides the feel of wood. It has a yellow-colored shaft for easy product visibility and offer...
mpn: HAM-215.00, ean: 0654207165002,
This small 9-1/8" brass hammer with hardwood handle will give the user years of service. The head is 5/8" diameter and weighs 3 oz. You'll like the balance and feel of this quality hammer.Great for striking chasing tools or flattening. Made of brass...
mpn: 25027, ean: 0707948174519,
The TOPBUILT fiberglass general purpose claw hammer combines a forged steel head on a new designed fiberglass handle. Its curved claw, smooth face and rim temper help reduce chipping. Forged steel head for superior strength and durability. Unified fi...
mpn: STHT51304, ean: 0076174513042,
The Stanley STHT51304 20Oz rip claw fiberglass hammer features a fiberglass core which adds strength and durability in the handle. This fiberglass also reduces vibrations and provides the ‘feel of wood’. it has an exclusive rim temper that reduce...
mpn: 8355HH, ean: 0706569037470,
The SE 8355HH 5-IN-1 9" Dual Interchangeable Hammer can be used at home, work, or your shop for gunsmithing, woodworking, metal work, arts and crafts, hobbies, and more and includes threaded heads for easy and secure changing. Rather than having five...
mpn: CCD45, ean: 7566908048191,
Estwing’s dead blow hammers have power from within through the movement of hundreds of steel shot for maximum power and control. Steel canister, with steel shot, and steel handle are completely encased in polyurethane, which is oil and chemical tol...
mpn: 370149.8787.30.0000, ean: 7535001523126,
Solid wood mallet. Mizuno logo. Perfect size for pocket shaping. Helps keep the gloves shape. Helps breaking your ball glove.Solid wood mallet. Mizuno logo. Perfect size for pocket shaping. Helps keep your gloves shape. Helps breaking your ball glove...