The H25 is the flagship of the BEI Sensors product line. It was designed from the ground up for the industrial marketplace. The H25 offers features such as EMI shielding, 40 lb. Abec 7 bearings, matched thermal coefficients on critical components, and custom high efficiency optics. The encoder meets NEMA 4 and 13 requirements. Typical applications include machine control, process control, the wood processing industry, oil well logging, industrial weighing, agricultural machinery, textile equipment, web process control, robotics, and food processing.
Features & Highlights
- Rugged cast metal housing with stainless steel shaft
- Heavy duty 40 lb. Abec 7 bearings and o-ring sealed for Ip66 rating
- Mechanical resistance: Shock: 50 g's for 11 msec duration ; Vibration: 5 to 2000 Hz @ 20 g's
- Output: two channels in quadrature plus an index and complements; 2000 ppr
- Side mount mil size 18, 10 pin connector
|Package Weight:||0.68 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by BEI SENSORS, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.