Belleville Washer/ Disc Spring. Fits 5/16" and M8 bolts. Carbon Steel. Zinc plated. 12/pk.
Belleville Washer/ Disc Spring. Fits 5/16'' and M8 bolts. Carbon Steel. Zinc plated. 12/pk. by Maryland Precision Spring at In The National Interest. MPN: 504-0010. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. We are proud to be an American manufacturer! All of our products are tooled and manufactured at our facility in Baltimore, MD. SP Series
We are proud to be an American manufacturer! All of our products are tooled and manufactured at our facility in Baltimore, MD.
SP Series belleville washers are:
- used whenever there is a need to overcome the effects of thermal expansion and contraction and are normally manufactured from high carbon or alloy steel material
- designed to maintain preload for Grade 5 / 8 and Class 8.8 /10.9 bolts
About Belleville Disc Springs: Belleville washers/ disc springs are discs with a slight cone shape that deforms to a shorter height when subjected to a load along their axis of symmetry. This elastic deformation characterizes the spring action.
Features & Highlights
- Made in the USA!
- Nominal Bolt Size: 5/16"; Metric bolt size: M8. OD: 0.827", ID: 0.331", t: 0.098", OH: 0.118". Load LBs @ Flat: 5345
- SP Series springs are not pre-stressed. Designed for static bolted applications only. Ideal for heavy bolted applications.
- Available in stainless steel
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to inquire about custom and large quantity quotes.
|Manufacturer:||Maryland Precision Spring|
|Brand:||Maryland Precision Spring|
|Publisher:||Maryland Precision Spring|
|Studio:||Maryland Precision Spring|
|Item Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.33 x 0.12 x 0.12 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.02 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches|