Biomed Scientific Syringe Filters PTFE Membrane 25mm Diameter 0.22um Pore Size non Sterile Pack of 10
Huge Savings Item! Save 18% on the Biomed Scientific Syringe Filters PTFE Membrane 25mm Diameter 0.22um Pore Size non Sterile Pack of 10 by Biomed Scientific at In The National Interest. MPN: 43217-140889. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. • Feature: filter diameter: 25mm, pore size: 0.22um, membrane material: PTFE , hydrophobic property . Syringe filters are made of inert plastic
• Feature: filter diameter: 25mm, pore size: 0.22um, membrane material: PTFE , hydrophobic property .
Syringe filters are made of inert plastic house, membrane, and luer lock fit. It is used with disposal syringes or filtration device with luer fit.
Syringe filters are often one-time use only.
• Biomed Scientific syringe filters offer universal application for analytical procedures.
Hydrophobic PTFE suitable for Organic solvent with strong chemical causticity filtration;Strong acid solvent filtration; Alkali solvent filtration.
Features & Highlights
- Syringe filter PTFE:Hydrophobic PTFE membrane with Polypropylene(PP) housing,non sterile
- Diameter:25mm,pore size:0.22um,10/pack
- Connectors:Inlet:Female luer,Outlet:male slip luer
- Excellent unit-to-unit and lot-to-lot reproducibility and consistency
- Main features:Broad chemical compatibility;Strong chemical stability and inertia;PTFE can be either hydrophobic or hydrophilic;Applicable PH value 1-14.
|Item Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.51 x 0.51 x 0.51 inches|