At less than 17” tall, the low profile brewing system is small in stature but big on brewing capacity. It also features a front-mounted hot water faucet, allowing the operator to make quick draws without affecting the brewing cycle. Like all Bloomfield products, this proven, efficient brewing system is designed to take advantage of the finest electrical components and has the lowest service cost in the industry for this type of brewer.
Features & Highlights
- A high level of commonality of parts with other Bloomfield models will significantly reduce the inventory of spare parts required to service many body styles
- Exclusive design provides easy access to components for quick service and cleaning
- Water volume adjustments can be made with ease; no panels to remove or tools required
- Ready-to-Brew light indicated the proper water temperature to help eliminate the guesswork in brewing
- Built-in pour-over feature provides flexibility
|Manufacturer:||Bloomfield Worldwide, a division of The Star Group|
|Publisher:||Bloomfield Worldwide, a division of The Star Group|
|Studio:||Bloomfield Worldwide, a division of The Star Group|
|Item Weight:||0.316 pounds|
|Item Size:||20.25 x 20.88 x 20.88 inches|
|Package Weight:||31 pounds|
|Package Size:||22.99 x 22.01 x 22.01 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Bloomfield, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.