BLUESUN Knife Sharpening Sharpener Stone Whetstone Waterstone 3000 8000 Grit, Silicon Non-slip Base and Ebook Included for Kitchen knives, Tactical knives, Scissors, Razors, Swords, and More
Super Savings Item! Save 38% on the BLUESUN Knife Sharpening Sharpener Stone Whetstone Waterstone 3000 8000 Grit, Silicon Non-slip Base and Ebook Included for Kitchen knives, Tactical knives, Scissors, Razors, Swords, and More by CWINDY at In The National Interest. MPN: PHE161. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. It is more important to keep the blade sharp, than whether your knives are inexpensive or very costly, so you need a high quality sharpening stone
It is more important to keep the blade sharp, than whether your knives are inexpensive or very costly, so you need a high quality sharpening stone and proper instruction.The BLUESUN Sharpening Stone is made of natural corundum, It has excellent features of self-sharpening, particle distribution is consistent and precise hardness, every Sharpening Stone is produced with 17 processes, which is grinded precisely and has three inspection procedures to guarantee the quality. before use, you should read our instructions to produce the sharpest blade:Step 1: soak the sharpening stone in water for 5-10 minutes, place it on a sturdy flat surface. (drop water on the sharpening stone surface while sharpening, although the it has been soaked)Step2: 3000 grit side for sharpening: A: Dominate hand is to maintain the proper angle of the blade, the opposite hand use 3 or 4 fingers to apply pressure, have the back of the blade lead the knife across the entire whetstone surface.B: works with one side at a time, once you feel a slight burr on the opposite side of the edge, then change side until you feel slight burr too, using short upward motion remove the burrs. C: when looking directly at the blade, you should see blade line. Step3:8000 grit is for honing, repeat the same way as above.*The cutting of knife tends to fold over with use, which make it dull, so honing is used, honing straightens the cutting edge of knife, and keeps knife working well before it is necessary to grind away material and re-profile the blade of cutting knife.*as you sharpening on 3000 grit side, there will be small scratches and still burr ,so you can smoothing out scratches and remove burr with 8000 grit side, create a more polished, sharper edge.
Features & Highlights
- ✅HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL CAREFULLY SELECTED: The BLUESUN Sharpening Stone is made of natural corundum being fired with special formula by temperature of 1000+ Celsius inside industrial oven, and then cooled down by air dry. Every Sharpening Stone Device is produced with 17 processes, which is grinded precisely and has three inspection procedures to guarantee the quality.
- ✅MUST HAVE ONE FOR KNIFE FANS: Reduce metal from your knives blade the least amount possible due to the white corundum material, enables your knives to be in good condition and protects your knives from any damage
- ✅2 GRIT SIDES ENSURE BEST SHARPENING: The BLUESUN Sharpening Stone Device has excellent features of self-sharpening, particle distribution is consistent and precise hardness. The 3000 grit side is for re-profile cutting edge of knife, refine the dull edge of blade and damaged gap of blade quickly, the 8000 grit side is for fine grinding, remove the burr and straighten the cutting edge of knives quickly, enhance the edge to be sharp and polished. makes your knives edge shiny like a mirror.
- ✅SUITABLE FOR MOST GRINDING: Suitable for kitchen knives, kitchen scissors, sushi knives, pocket knives, bread knives, straight razor cutting class knives grinding, hunting knives, precision tool, planer tool and chisels.
- ✅BETTER THAN MONEY BACK: Just place your order without risk, if you are not satisfied with the sharpening stone for whatever reason, just let us know for a hassle-free full refund, NO NEED TO RETURN THE PRODUCT.
|Item Weight:||0.0121 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.8 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by CWINDY, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: AC 4300, ean: 7123290562867,
A 5 inch super-carbide file. Ideal for sharpening all blades. Easy to fit in pocket. Non-slip grip for easy use.A 5 inch super-carbide file. Ideal for sharpening all blades. Easy to fit in pocket. Non-slip grip for easy use.IDEAL FOR SHARPENING ALL S...
Are you tired of using dull knives and having to replacing them with new ones? Buy this easy to use Sharpening Stone! It comes with easy instructions to use your new whetstone and sharpen your knives. This is a superior quality wet stone made with pr...
mpn: IMA-9522, ean: 0848454056729,
You will be amazed at how quickly and easily it transforms dull blades into extra sharp edges that can slice and dice like never before. This blade-sharpening tool makes your knives razor even sharper than the original out of store condition. Extend ...
By Naniwa Abrasive Mfg
mpn: -, ean: 0784497126763,
[Application] Cutting knives, stainless steel cutters, various knives, knives, planes, fleas, scissors, precision cutters, swords and other general cutlery. [Grinding type] #1000 Medium grinding stone mounted on a plastic base. [Features] Premium sha...
mpn: SP-650, ean: 5055664502389,
Tormek SP-650 Tormek Stone GraderRejuvenates glazed or clogged Grinding stones. Changes the grind stone from fast cutting to fine grinding and back. Can be used any number of times. ...
By Norton Abrasives - St. Gobain
mpn: 61463624336, ean: 0614636243368,
The Norton 24336 Japanese-style 4000/8000-grit combination waterstone creates an abrasive slurry for effective sharpening, with 4000 grit on one face for maintaining and refining a cutting edge, and 8000 grit on the opposite face for polishing cuttin...
mpn: unknown, ean: 0603470406367,
Armed with both coarse and fine surface diamond stones, Micro-Tool Polishing Pieces, and a scissor sharpener. Our multipurpose Diamond Sharpener Tool provide quick, sharp and efficient result for various knives, scissors or other tools with sharp edg...
By Maximum Stones
Flattening Stone the Ideal Option to Repair Sharpening Stones - Waterstones or Whetstone Sharpening Tool for Quick and Easy Grinding Nagura Stone with the Surface of Grit Silicon CarbideCreated to keep your sharpening stone in ideal condition! The fl...
By Norton Abrasives - St. Gobain
mpn: 61463687750, ean: 0614636877501,
The Norton 100-grit silicon carbide utility file is a long wedge-shaped oilstone with four flat faces and a wooden handle, suitable for repairing, sharpening, and maintaining coarse cutting edges; it sharpens to moderate tolerances when it is more im...
mpn: 3683, ean: 4963188102101,
The KING 6000 grit deluxe finish water stone is fired from 6000 grit abrasive mixed with a clay binder. There are no plastic compounds as in other manufacturers' 6000 grit stones. These KING Waterstones will give a nice polish and a nice polish and a...