BONDiT B-45TH is a flexible two-part, 2:1 ratio epoxy with 130% elasticity. It handles harsh environments by being resistant against moisture, salt water, acids, alkalies, oils, gasoline and detergents. The flexible properties of B-45TH allow it to bond a wide variety of materials with different rates of thermal expansion even during extreme temperature changes (-50F to 300F). The cured product can absorb Vibration, shock and impact forces without cracking. Because of B-45TH's flexibility and high bond-strength, it is an ideal adhesive for hard-to-bond applications. List of bondable materials -- Note: This list is not comprehensive. If you do not find your product on this list contact RELTEK to determine if B-45TH is a good fit. Plastics - UHMW, HDPE, and PP, PET , PEEK, PPS, PBT, Acetal, ETFE, PVC, PVCF, PVDF, ABS, ECTFE, polyamide & polyimide, polyimid, fiberglass, composites, and etched Teflon. Elastomers - EPDM, butyl, neoprene, urethanes, and some thermoplastic elastomers (Hytrel). Other: metals, glass, ceramic, cement. Curing options -- Ambient (room temperature) - 1 hour potlife, set in 4 hours, tack free in 12 hours, and ~100% cure in 24 hours. Heat cure- 1 hour potlife, 2 hours at ambient (allow bubble escape), 200F for 3 hours for ~95% cure. Application Instructions -- Mix part A with part B, 2:1 ratio by volume or weight. (degassing is optional) Surface prep by abrading or grit blasting substrates with #100 AlOx for 100-120 grit sandpaper, followed by degrease and/or alcohol wipe. The usable shelf life of unopened containers of BONDiTTM B-45TH resin is one year, and it should be stored in a cool, dry place. When not in use, containers should be kept tightly closed. This item is Hazardous, and may not be eligible for returns.
Features & Highlights
- Makes strong mechanical bonds to a wide variety of materials, including: UHMW, Delrin, etched Teflon, metals, and most polymers.
- Self-leveling , ~9000cps @ ambient, thixitropic (will not run on vertical surface) easy to dispense and apply.
- Flexible two-part epoxy (75-80 Shore A hardness), 2:1 ratio, 130% elasticity.
- Thermal stability of -50°F to +300°F. Offers good corrosion/chemical resistance. 100% waterproof.
- NSN (National Stock Number) 8040-01-582-8097, and Cage Code 3DG02.
|Package Weight:||12 pounds|
|Package Size:||10 x 6 x 6 inches|