The CHECK-LINE® BTM-400PLUS accurately measures the static tension of flat, V and ribbed belts of rubber, leather, fabric and composite materials by measuring the natural frequency (Hz) of a segment of the belt that has been tapped and then converting it into tension units of newtons (N) or pounds force (lbf). The instrument uses a pulsed ruby red light source to measure the natural frequency of the vibrating belt. Unlike competitive models, the BTM-400PLUS is NOT affected by ambient noise, providing quick reliable results in all production and field applications. Features Includes two (2) separate Sensors - a plug-in type for one-handed operation and a cable-connected type for measuring belts with limited access space Compact, easy-to-use design Readings unaffected by nearby magnetic fields or noise Displays tension in newtons (N) or pounds force (lbf) or natural frequency in Hertz (Hz) - selectable Displays Menu in English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, French or Italian & others - selectable [custom1] Measuring Range* 3 - 800 Hz Accuracy** ± 5% or better Sensing Distance*** 0.200" - 1.6" (5 - 40 mm), typically (2.5"/60 mm max, depending upon ambient light & surface of belt to be measured) Casing ABS Plastic Display 2 line LCD, 16 character per line Input Range free span length: up to 9.990 m belt mass: up to 9.999 kg/m Belt Density Belt Density (d = kg/m or lb/ft) Belt Span Min, approx. 10 cm (4 inch) Max, no maximum (as long as belt will oscillate) Warranty 1 Year Light Source Red LED Light Size at 50mm - 6mm Square at 150mm - 15mm Square Power Supply 9V battery Metric Units MASS must be entered in kg/meter SPAN in "meters" English Units MASS must be entered in lbs/foot SPAN in "inches" Country of Origin Germany [/custom1]
Features & Highlights
- Measuring Range: 3 - 800 Hz (BTM-400PLUS can measure up to 800 Hz, however most belts will break near 400Hz)
- Accuracy: 5% or better (Static tension (T) accuracy depends on the precision of entered values for free belt span (L), density (d) and natural frequency (f) of the vibrating free belt span, that has been plucked or struck, as noted in the relationship
- Sensing Distance: 0.200" - 1.6" (5 - 40 mm), typically (2.5"/60 mm max, depending upon ambient light & surface of belt to be measured)
- Casing: ABS Plastic
- Display: 2 line LCD, 16 character per line
- Input Range: free span length
- Power Supply: 9V battery
- Kit Contents: The BTM-400PLUS is supplied as a complete kit, including two (2) separate Sensors a plug-in type for one-handed operation and a cable-connected type for measuring belts with limited access space
- Includes two (2) separate Sensors a plug-in type for one-handed operation and a cable-connected type for measuring belts with limited access space
- Compact, easy-to-use design
- Readings unaffected by nearby magnetic fields or noise
- Displays tension in newtons (N) or pounds force (lbf) or natural frequency in Hertz (Hz) - selectable
- Displays Menu in English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, French or Italian & others - selectable
|Package Weight:||5 pounds|
|Package Size:||9 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Checkline, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Heatstar By Enerco
If you are looking to turn your garage or barn into a work space you can use all year-round, you will have to find a safe quiet and reliable heat source. This 80,000 BTU Natural Gas Unit heater is the way to go. It uses a built-in electric high veloc...
By Heatstar By Enerco
mpn: F172425, ean: 0856795724252,
Forced air 400K BTU variable propane heater w/thermostat w/20' hose HS400FAVT.250K-400K BTU per hour. For use with propane gas. Heats up to 9000 sq. ft.. Operates up to 17 hours on 2-100 lb. propane tanks - low setting. Rugged; durable; steel constru...