Product Description & Reviews
Connect More with Cable Matters AC Power Products DIY Repair or Replacement Remedy The Cable Matters 16 AWG AC power cord is an ideal replacement for a damaged or wrong length cable. It is compatible with most models of a desktop computer, display monitor, HDTV, laser printer, or large appliance with a removable cord. The DIY computer builder or IT technician can keep a spare from the 2-Pack for rebuilding old equipment or testing. UL Listed Safety with a Lifetime Warranty The combination of a UL Listed safety with 16 AWG gauge conductors and a 13 amp / 1625 Watt rating provides a safe and reliable power cable. This power cable is backed by a lifetime warranty and product support for peace of mind when purchasing. Important Notes - This power cable is not rated to be used as an extension cable. - Check the voltage and amp rating of your equipment to ensure compatibility AC Power Cord Specifications - Type: SJT 3 Conductor - Connector A: NEMA 5-15 Power Plug (North America) male - Connector B: IEC 60320 C13 female - Wire Gauge: 16 AWG - Amp Rating: 13A max Package Contents 2 x 16 AWG AC Power Cord Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty and Product Support
Features & Highlights
- REPLACEMENT AC POWER CORD for most models of a desktop computer, HDTV, LED-lit monitor, ceiling mounted projector, powered speakers, laser printer and more; Female to male cable connects from your equipment socket to a standard 3 pronged 120V AC outlet receptacle
- CONVENIENT 2-PACK provides a spare cable to keep as a handy replacement in case another power cable goes bad or you need a different length; Pair with a computer and monitor to have matching cable lengths for a tidy installation; More convenient and secure than adding an extension cable to a short AC power cord
- 16 AWG GAUGE power cable is rated for 13 amps to support common power requirements; Heavier gauge but flexible cable is safer and more reliable than most 18 AWG power cables that come with your equipment or are sold as replacement cables
- RUGGED & SAFE with a standard NEMA 15-5-P grounded power plug and 3 pin shrouded female IEC-320-C13 connector; SJT 13A/300V rated
- LIFETIME WARRANTY and product support provides peace of mind when purchasing
|Item Size:||4 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.