172-01972 Features: -It utilizes the most advanced GFCI technology to provide you with a rugged, practical and economical power distribution center that virtually eliminates the possibility of electrical shock.-Offers GFCI open neutral, and over-voltage protection.-Several boxes can be run in series before a significant drop in voltage occurs.-In addition, this box is protected by a roll cage that helps to shield the box from damage in the field and provides stackability.-Power Outlet Style: 20A-Straight Blade Receptacle w/Cover, 30A-Locking Receptacle w/Cover, 50A-California Receptacle w/Cover.-Power Inlet Style: California Flanged Covered.-Material: Carbon Steel. Specifications: -Power Outlets: (1) 30A 250V, (1) 50A 125/250V, (6) 20A 125V.-Power Inlet: 50A 125/250V.
Features & Highlights
- (6) NEMA L5-20R 20A 125V straight blade outlets
- (1) NEMA L6-30R 30A 250V twist lock receptacle and (1) 50A 125v/250v California Standard twist lock outlet
- All outlets are GFCI protected with open neutral and over-voltage protection
- Portable, flexible, rugged, and reliable power distribution center designed to withstand harsh jobsite conditions
- Worksite power distribution requires a 50A 125/250V California Standard twist lock inlet
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||20.5 x 12.5 x 12.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||38.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||20.4 x 12.7 x 12.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Coleman Cable, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Schneider Electric
mpn: ATV312HU22M2, ean: 0785901593966,
Ac drive 3 hp 240-volt 1 phase- SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC develops connected technologies and solutions to manage energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. The group invests in r&d in order to sustain innovation and diff...