CONFAST 5/16" (Inside/Screw 5/16" diameter) Double Expansion Anchor (50 per box)
CONFAST 5/16'' (Inside/Screw 5/16'' diameter) Double Expansion Anchor (50 per box) by CONFAST at In The National Interest. MPN: DE516. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ApplicationsThe anchor is made from Zamac Alloy. This anchor is designed for use in Concrete, Block, and Brick.EnvironmentThe anchor is designed for
The anchor is made from Zamac Alloy. This anchor is designed for use in Concrete, Block, and Brick.
The anchor is designed for use in a Moist environment.
Hole Diameter/Bit Diameter
The anchor requires a 5/8" hole to be drilled in the base material (Concrete, Block, and Brick). The hole should be drilled with carbide tipped bit that meets ANSI standards and used in a hammer drill.
The minimum anchor embedment into the concrete is 1-1/2". Therefore, the anchor must be installed so that a minimum of 1-1/2" of the anchor is embedded into the concrete.
Spacing between Anchors
Each anchor must be spaced a minimum distance of 6-1/4" from each other when measured center to center.
It is very important not to install the anchor any closer than 3-1/8" from an unsupported edge of the concrete.
Features & Highlights
- CORROSION RESISTANT BODY - Anchor body can be used in atmospheres where moisture may be present
- EXPANDS THE WHOLE LENGTH OF ANCHOR - Excellent performance in base material of questionable strength
- INTERNAL THREADS - Easy of removability
- ACCEPTS BOLTS WITH COARSE THREADS - Common type of fastener which is easy to find
- EVERY DIAMETER AVAILABLE IN ONE LENGTH - Selection simply requires choosing a diameter and then selecting the anchor
|Package Weight:||2.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.5 x 3 x 3 inches|