CONFAST 5/16" Lag Shield Anchor Long (100 per box)
CONFAST 5/16'' Lag Shield Anchor Long (100 per box) by CONFAST at In The National Interest. MPN: LSL516. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ApplicationsThe anchor is made from Zamac Alloy. This anchor is designed for use in Concrete, Block, and Brick.EnvironmentThe anchor is designed for
The anchor is made from Zamac Alloy. This anchor is designed for use in Concrete, Block, and Brick.
The anchor is designed for use in a Wet environment.
Hole Diameter/Bit Diameter
The anchor requires a 1/2" hole to be drilled in the base material (Concrete, Block, and Brick). The hole should be drilled with carbide tipped bit that meets ANSI standards and used in a hammer drill.
The minimum anchor embedment into the concrete is 1-3/4". Therefore, the anchor must be installed so that a minimum of 1-3/4" of the anchor is embedded into the concrete.
Spacing between Anchors
Each anchor must be spaced a minimum distance of 5" from each other when measured center to center.
It is very important not to install the anchor any closer than 2-1/2" from an unsupported edge of the concrete.
Features & Highlights
- Orders over $25.00 ship for free
- ANCHOR IS MADE FROM RUST RESISTANT MATERIAL-Can be used in areas where moisture is present if the bolt used is rust resistant
- BOLT EXPANDS ANCHOR-No setting tool required; fast and easy
- WORKS IN MOST MASONRY MATERIAL-Versatile for wide range of applications
- LAG SCREWS MUST BE USED-Easy to find many lengths and diameters
|Package Weight:||3.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.5 x 3 x 3 inches|