In today’s critical environments, the challenge is not only to produce a wipe that does not contaminate the cleanroom, but to produce one proven to remove surface contaminants. Contec’s Anticon wipes with PAT technology meet that challenge. Laundered and packaged in Contec’s ISO 4 cleanroom, these wipes exhibit minimal levels of particles, fibers, ions and extractables. Using a patented treatment that permanently bonds to the wipe fabric, PAT treated wipes trap and retain particles better than traditional cleanroom wipes. This performance is enhanced in the presence of alcohol and other solvents used in cleanroom cleaning. Simply put, Anticon wipes with PAT technology leave your cleanroom cleaner.
Features & Highlights
- Traps 35 times more particles than competitive wipes without PAT to leave surfaces cleaner
- Retains 95 Percent of the particles trapped to dramatically reduce the risk of recontamination
- Exhibits lower levels of liquid particles, airborne particles and fibers to prevent the introduction of contaminants into the cleanroom
- Attracts more contaminants such as iron, titanium dioxide, titanium, silicon, zinc, aluminum, tungsten, and copper to improve yields
- Traps particles in solution better than competitive wipers for cleaner surfaces
|Manufacturer:||CONNECTICUT CLEAN ROOM CORP|
|Brand:||CONNECTICUT CLEAN ROOM CORP|
|Publisher:||CONNECTICUT CLEAN ROOM CORP|
|Studio:||CONNECTICUT CLEAN ROOM CORP|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by CONNECTICUT CLEAN ROOM CORP, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Itw Texwipe
Heat resistant, durable, soft-textured cotton wipers Strong, double-sided, twill-pattern cotton wipers are woven from the finest quality 100% long-staple cotton fiber in a cross section of 118 x 60 threads per square inch Durable, highly absorbent an...