Cooper-Atkins 35132 Series 351 Waterproof Thermocouple Thermometer, Waterproof Digital Thermocouple
AquaTuff Wrap and Stow instruments are the best choice when accuracy is your top priority. The DuraNeedle probe is calibrated with the instrument for Total System Accuracy. The heavy-duty patented probe cable is reinforced and neatly wraps and stows around the instrument. All AquaTuff instruments are IPX7 waterproof rated and durable for use in harsh environments.
The AquaTuff Series Thermocouple Thermometer has a unique memory chip that stores calibration settings. Featuring a large and easy to read display with 10 minute auto shutoff. Technical Specifications
- Waterproof Thermocouple Thermometer Temperature Range: -100 to 500 degrees F (-73 to 260 degrees C)
- Thermocouple Thermometer Accuracy: +/- 0.9 degrees F (+/- 0.5 degrees C) - Total System Accuracy
- Certifications: CE, RoHS, WEEE and NSF
- Thermometer LCD Height: 0.5"
- Thermometer Weight: 0.45 lb
- Thermometer Dimensions: 7.125" x 2.75" x 1.3"
- Thermometer Battery Life: 1,800 Hours Battery Life, (2) 1.5V AAA Batteries
- Warranty: 5 Year Instrument Warranty, 1 Year Probe Warranty About Cooper-Atkins Corporate
Since their establishment in 1885, Cooper-Atkins has built a solid reputation as a leading manufacturer and provider of quality time, temperature and humidity instruments. The inventor of the first bimetal oven thermometer, David G. Cooper, founded The Cooper Oven Thermometer Company in 1885. The Cooper-Atkins Corporation takes extreme pride in their service levels and in customer relationships. These qualities have helped their business grow for 125 years. As a leading manufacturer of environmental and innovative food safety solutions, Cooper-Atkins has a global reach and is a trusted resource for reliable, high-quality instruments and expert advice.