Cooper-Atkins 35132 Series 351 Waterproof Thermocouple Thermometer, Waterproof Digital Thermocouple (AquaTuff Wrap and Stow Waterproof Thermocouple Instruments with DuraNeedle Probe)
Extreame Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 46% on the Cooper-Atkins 35132 Series 351 Waterproof Thermocouple Thermometer, Waterproof Digital Thermocouple (AquaTuff Wrap and Stow Waterproof Thermocouple Instruments with DuraNeedle Probe) by Cooper at In The National Interest. MPN: 35132. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Cooper-Atkins 35132 Series 351 Waterproof Thermocouple Thermometer, Waterproof Digital Thermocouple AquaTuff Wrap and Stow instruments are the best
AquaTuff Wrap and Stow instruments are the best choice when accuracy is your top priority. The DuraNeedle probe is calibrated with the instrument for Total System Accuracy. The heavy-duty patented probe cable is reinforced and neatly wraps and stows around the instrument. All AquaTuff instruments are IPX7 waterproof rated and durable for use in harsh environments.
The AquaTuff Series Thermocouple Thermometer has a unique memory chip that stores calibration settings. Featuring a large and easy to read display with 10 minute auto shutoff.Technical Specifications
- Waterproof Thermocouple Thermometer Temperature Range: -100 to 500 degrees F (-73 to 260 degrees C)
- Thermocouple Thermometer Accuracy: +/- 0.9 degrees F (+/- 0.5 degrees C) - Total System Accuracy
- Certifications: CE, RoHS, WEEE and NSF
- Thermometer LCD Height: 0.5"
- Thermometer Weight: 0.45 lb
- Thermometer Dimensions: 7.125" x 2.75" x 1.3"
- Thermometer Battery Life: 1,800 Hours Battery Life, (2) 1.5V AAA Batteries
- Warranty: 5 Year Instrument Warranty, 1 Year Probe Warranty
About Cooper-Atkins Corporate
Since their establishment in 1885, Cooper-Atkins has built a solid reputation as a leading manufacturer and provider of quality time, temperature and humidity instruments. The inventor of the first bimetal oven thermometer, David G. Cooper, founded The Cooper Oven Thermometer Company in 1885. The Cooper-Atkins Corporation takes extreme pride in their service levels and in customer relationships. These qualities have helped their business grow for 125 years. As a leading manufacturer of environmental and innovative food safety solutions, Cooper-Atkins has a global reach and is a trusted resource for reliable, high-quality instruments and expert advice.
Features & Highlights
- Waterproof Thermocouple Thermometer - Precise digital thermocouple thermometer, delivers a true +/- 0.9 degrees Fahrenheit accuracy and probes can be replaced in the field without the need for recalibration
- Heavy Duty Probe Cable - Patented thermocouple thermometer probe cable that neatly wraps and stows around the instrument. Uses any K Type probe
- DuraNeedle Probes - Best used for dense meats. Also works well with soft foods and liquids. Probe is calibrated with instrument for Total System Accuracy
- Waterproof Digital Thermocouple - Large easy to read digital LCD display, auto shutoff after 10 minutes of non-use. IPX7 waterproof rated
- Cooper-Atkins Corporation - Headquartered in Middlefield, CT, Cooper-Atkins has been a leading manufacturer of quality time, temperature, and humidity instruments serving the Foodservice, HVAC and Healthcare markets since 1885
|Item Weight:||0.62 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.06 x 1.89 x 1.89 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.5 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches|