he DBI-SALA® SSB Climb Assist System, with external counterweight, aids workers and provides fall protection while climbing lengthy ladders and towers. It's ideal for use on land-based and offshore drilling platforms, where environmental and work conditions can make climbing ladders hazardous. The counterweight includes a runaway brake for added safety. There is no limit to the length of the system providing ultimate jobsite flexibility. An extremely rugged aluminum housing and steel drum offer exceptional durability, corrosion resistance and field longevity.
Features & Highlights
- Mounting bracket for SSB climb assist system
- Fits round rungs 3/4" to 1-1/2" (1.9 to 3.8 cm) diameter
- Fits square rungs 9/16" to 1-1/2" (1.4 to 3.8 cm) per side
- Extremely rugged and corrosion resistant galvanized construction
- Fastener hardware kit included
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by DBI Sala, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.