DeFelsko PosiTest DFT Combo Coating Thickness Gage
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 10% on the DeFelsko PosiTest DFT Combo Coating Thickness Gage by DeFelsko at In The National Interest. MPN: DFT Combo. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The PosiTest DFT is the economical choice that provides the proven quality of DeFelsko inspection instruments. Fast, repeatable measurements and NO
The PosiTest DFT is the economical choice that provides the proven quality of DeFelsko inspection instruments. Fast, repeatable measurements and NO calibration required for most applications make the PosiTest DFT ideal for powder coaters, paint applicators, coating inspectors, automotive resellers/refinishers, and more.
The PosiTest DFT Ferrous measures non-magnetic coatings on steel up from 0-40 mils (1-1000 microns). The PosiTest DFT Combo measures non-magnetic coatings on steel AND non-conductive coatings on aluminum, brass, etc. from 0-40 mils (1-1000 microns). The PosiTest DFT Combo instantly and automatically recognizes the substrate and takes a measurement.
Made in the USA, the PosiTest DFT features DeFelsko's legendary quality in a simple, easy-to-use format. Each PosiTest DFT features a strong, wear-resistant, ruby-tipped probe which won't wear down over time, eliminating the need for periodic calibration adjustments and maximizing the life of the instrument. The PosiTest DFT comes with a full 2-year warranty on the gage and probe.
The PosiTest DFT features advanced calibration adjustment features typically seen on more expensive instruments. The zero feature allows users to adjust for rough or curved surfaces. The 1-Point Calibration Adjustment feature allows users to adjust to the known thickness of a shim placed over rough or curved surfaces. A handy reset feature returns the instrument to out-of-the box factory settings, to return the instrument to the factory calibration.
The PosiTest DFT conforms to the following standards: ISO 2178/2360/2808, prEN ISO 19840, ASTM B244/B499/B659/D1186/D1400/D7091/E376/G12, BS3900-C5, SSPC-PA2 and others.
Features & Highlights
- Measures non-magnetic coatings on steel AND non-conductive coatings on aluminum, brass, etc. from 0-40 mils (1-1000 microns). Automatically recognizes the substrate and takes a measurement
- Ready to measure- no calibration required for most applications. Includes Long Form Certificate of Calibration traceableto PTB/ NIST
- Strong, wear-resistant, ruby-tipped probe
- Large, easy to read flip display for viewing readings in mils or microns (µm). Basic instructions are printed on the back of each gage, and a handy RESET feature returns the gage to factory settings
- Powerful zero (for measuring on rough or curved surfaces) and 1 Point Adjustment (for adjusting to known thicknesses) features
|Part Number:||DFT Combo|
|Item Weight:||0.16 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.2 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|