The design of the 1690 is ideal for demanding, high-traffic applications. The vertical rods and latch mechanisms are concealed in the vertical door stile, ensuring trouble-free operation. Cast metal cover plates and end caps hold up to rigorous use. A quick, singlepoint dogging feature in the housing deactivates the device, permitting unrestricted traffic flow. The 1690 may also be used to retrofit a 1990 Series crossbar device.
Features & Highlights
- Hand: field reversible, non-handed
- Hex key dogging standard, except el where must use hold back feature
- El - electric latch retraction, ed - electric dogging (both el and ed require ps873-2 minimum power supply). Rx - request to exit switch, monitors pushpad sptd switch.
- All machine screw mounting. Device mounting fasteners are concealed, latch fasteners are exposed to egress side.
- Black powder-coated metal end caps
|Manufacturer:||INGERSOLL RAND SECURITY TECHNOLOGY|
|Model:||1692NL-OP/HB-OP 36IN DC13|
|Part Number:||1692NL-OP/HB-OP 36IN DC13|
|Publisher:||INGERSOLL RAND SECURITY TECHNOLOGY|
|Studio:||INGERSOLL RAND SECURITY TECHNOLOGY|
|MPN:||1692NL-OP/HB-OP 36IN DC13|
|Package Weight:||11.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.4 x 3.6 x 3.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by DOR-O-MATIC/LCN, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Adams Rite
Adams Rite aluminum motorized latch retraction concealed vertical rod exit device for 36-inches aluminum doors. Pushbar made of extruded aluminum, clad or anodized in a variety of finishes. Fasteners standard self-tapping screws. Strike made of harde...