Product Description & Reviews
DP-Accessories closed end spline tuner style lug nuts for aftermarket wheels are among the best in the industry. Our tuner style nuts are crafted with precision machined threads to ensure a perfect fit to your vehicle's wheel studs. Manufactured with cold forged and heat treated steel for dependable strength and durability. These lug nuts feature a proprietary cathodic black coating that gives the durability of high quality chrome and the sharp look of satin black paint. Our lengthy multi-point quality control process ensures that every nut we handle is created with the same love and care as the one before it.For all your aftermarket wheel and wheel accessory needs, always come to DP-Accessories. To order additional spline installation tools, please see DP-Accessories part number D5210K.These closed end spline tuner style lug nuts are intended for installation on aftermarket wheels only. They will not fit on factory OEM wheels.
Features & Highlights
- FITS: Aftermarket wheels requiring a lug nut with a conical 60 degree seat and small diameter like spline drive or tuner style nuts.
- WILL NOT FIT: Factory OEM wheels or wheels made by the vehicle manufacturer.
- SPECS: M12x1.50 thread - Closed End Spline Tuner Style Lug Nut - Conical 60 Degree Seat - 34.29mm long - 20.32mm wide
- REQUIRES: 19mm and 13/16" (21mm) hex spline tool/key part # D5210K for installation and removal. One (1) tool included with this set.
- INCLUDES: 16 Black Closed End Spline Tuner Lug Nuts and one (1) spline tool/key for installation. Shipped in our signature premium packaging.
|Item Weight:||1.57 pounds|
|Item Size:||7 x 1.75 x 1.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.57 pounds|
|Package Size:||7 x 1.75 x 1.75 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.