• The DT-100 is a robust, easy to use, portable densitometer for measuring the transmission density of X-ray film. The unit has been designed for using in one-site mobile darkrooms, laboratories and offices.
• The DT-100, with a extremely wide light range of between 650CD/m2 and 320 000 CD/m2, has a density measuring range from 0D to 4.5D with an accuracy to within ± 0.03D over an aperture of 3mm in diameter.
• The operator simply places the film on the viewer (emulsion side up), places the probe on the film where the reading is required and the reading will appear on the 4 digit LCD screen with white light illuminated display. And a low battery warning indicator is provided on the digital display.
• Range: 650CD/m2-320 000 CD/m2 (5000Lux - 1000 000Lux)
• Density: 0.00-4.50 D(We strongly suggest DT-100 work with FV series LED viewers. With FV-2008, the maximum density of DT-100 would be > 5.00D.)
• Optical Aperture: 3mm diameter probe Temperature compensated
• Display: 4 digit LCD
• Accuracy: ± 0.03 D
• Resolution: 0.01D
• Repeatability: 0.02D
• Custom calibration range: -0.05 ~ +0.05D (Program Mode)
• Detector: Silicon photodiode
• Power supply: (AA/1.5V)X2-Alkaline Battery
• Battery life: 1200 hours(Continuous duty, without illuminated)
• Dimensions: 160mm X 65mm X 23mm
• Weight: 260g
• Main unit
• Alkaline Battery
• Instruction manual (English)
• Test Report(English)
• Leather Bag
• AGFA Density Strip, 15-step, certified