Dwyer Air Velocity Monitor, 670, Ensures Proper Fume Hood Performance, CE Approved
Dwyer Air Velocity Monitor, 670, Ensures Proper Fume Hood Performance, CE Approved by Dwyer at In The National Interest. MPN: 670. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Dwyer® Model 670 Fume Hood Monitor continuously senses air flow through the face of the fume hood, ensuring safe levels of fresh air are exhausting
Features & Highlights
- IN THE BOX: Dwyer® Model 670 Fume Hood Monitor and everything required to quickly install the unit including (1) mounting bracket, (2) 24" of tubing for connecting to the inside of the hood wall and (3) a 120 Volt AC power adapter.
- ASSURE FUME HOOD SAFETY: Eliminate operator exposure to potentially hazardous fumes by continuously monitoring of air flow through the face of the fume hood. Visual and audible alarm outputs when face velocity drops below safe limit.
- KEY FEATURES: Simplified calibration and mounting, LED safe and alarm status indicators, audible alarm with temporary or permanent horn silence, relay alarm output, sash alarm input and an input for night set-back.
- HIGH ACCURACY: Face velocity ±10%. Highly accurate and dependable hot wire sensor detects very low flows common on fume hoods.
- VERSATILE: Semi flush, flush or surface mounted when using included bracket. RS232 Com Port for serial interface to LAN network. Red LED visual and audible alarm. Alarm Range: 30-400 FPM (0.15-2.0 m/s); Operating Temp: 55 to 86°F (13 to 30°C). Power Requirement Input: 15 VDC 500 mA; 120 VAC, 60 Hz power transformer included.
|Manufacturer:||Dwyer Instruments, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Dwyer Instruments, Inc.|
|Studio:||Dwyer Instruments, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||0.31 pounds|