The flagship of the Dynapar product line, the HS35R series is the ruggedized version of the original vector-duty hollow-shaft encoder. With 400g shock rating, IP67 sealing, and wide -40ºC to 100ºC temperature range, the HS35R raises the bar on vector-duty encoder performance providing increased reliability and maximize equipment uptime in mill and heavy duty plant environments.
Features & Highlights
- Phased Array Sensor for Reliable Signal Output
- Rugged Design Withstands up to 400g Shock and 20g Vibration
- Unbreakable Code Disc up to 5000 PPR
- Heavy Duty Design Rated for IP67
- Customizable Mounting Options including Torque Arm with Optional Grounding Strap
|Package Weight:||2.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.3 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Dynapar, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.