The E-Mon D-Mon Class 2000 three-phase kWh and kWh/Demand meters are fully electronic, low cost meters for monitoring electrical usage in commercial, industrial or institutional facilities. E-Mon's patented 0-2 volt output split-core current sensors allow for quick and safe installation without power interruption. These sensors also allow for meters to be remotely located up to 2,000 feet from the electrical panel they are monitoring. Multiple sets of sensors can be installed on one meter to provide cumulative usage readings for multiple loads.
Features & Highlights
- Direct-read 2-line alpha-numeric LCD display without multiplier displays cumulative kWh & "real-time" kW load
- Demand option displays kW/Demand and kW Peak date and time (15 minute interval standard, 30 minute interval available.)
- Revenue Grade Metering Accuracy. Patented 0-2 volt output split-core current sensors promote enhanced safety and accurate remote mounting of current sensors up to 2,000 feet from the meter without power interruption. (Optional solid-core current sensors available in 100 & 200 Amp.)
- Fixed-value pulse output. Industrial grade JIC steel enclosure (standard) with padlocking hasp & mounting flanges for indoor installation. Knockouts 1 1/16" (3/4" cond.) bottom, 7/8" (1/2" cond.) top.
- Non-volatile Memory. UL/CUL Listed. Revenue Grade Accuracy. Certified by independent test lab to ANSI C12.20 national accuracy standards. (+/- 0.2% from 1% to 100% of rated load.)
|Item Weight:||9.5 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Emon, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Combining high accuracy water level measurements with out-of-the-box convenience, this money-saving kit includes everything needed to start logging right away. It is ideal for monitoring water levels and temperatures in wells, streams, lakes and fres...