Enerpac P-25 Single-Speed Low-Pressure Hand Pump with 2,500 psi
Enerpac P-25 Single-Speed Low-Pressure Hand Pump with 2,500 psi by Enerpac at In The National Interest. SKU: 277-P-25. MPN: P25. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Enerpac P-25 single-speed low-pressure hand pump has a handle, holds up to 200 cu. in. of hydraulic fluid, and is suitable for powering hydraulic
The Enerpac P-25 single-speed low-pressure hand pump has a handle, holds up to 200 cu. in. of hydraulic fluid, and is suitable for powering hydraulic equipment in places with limited floor or mounting space. The handle displaces 0.58 cu. in. of fluid per stroke at 2,500 psi (pounds per square inch). It pumps fluid when the handle is moved either forward or backward for pumping efficiency. Safety valves help prevent overloading. This hydraulic pump weighs 36 lb. and has a maximum operating pressure of 2,500 psi.
Enerpac manufactures high-pressure tools and equipment for industrial applications. The company, founded in 1910, is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, WI.
Features & Highlights
- Hand-operated, single-speed hydraulic pump for powering hydraulic equipment
- Suitable in places with limited floor or mounting space
- Handle for pumping fluid when moved forward or backward
- 200 cu. in. reservoir for hydraulic fluid
- Fluid displacement of 0.58 cu. in. per stroke at maximum operating pressure of 2,500 psi
|Item Weight:||39 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.7 x 10.4 x 10.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||40.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.4 x 7.5 x 7.5 inches|