Compact, flat design for use where other cylinders will not fit. Mounting holes permit easy fixturing, and the CR-400 coupler and dustcap is included on all models. These are hard chrome plated high quality steel plungers. Other Features include grooved plunger ends which require no saddle, and a single acting spring return.
Features & Highlights
- Single-acting hydraulic cylinder with one port and spring return of single piston rod after 0.63" stroke
- Compact body for use in confined spaces
- Baked enamel finish for corrosion resistance
- 50-ton cylinder capacity for lifting or pushing
- Quick-connect CR-400 female coupler for connection to a CH-604 male coupler (sold separately)
|Item Weight:||1.05 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.5 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||14.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.99 x 7.01 x 7.01 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Enerpac, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.