Firefly DE350 Wireless Polarized Handheld Digital Dermatoscope/Microscope
Free Shipping Included! Firefly DE350 Wireless Polarized Handheld Digital Dermatoscope/Microscope by Firefly at In The National Interest. MPN: Firefly DE350. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Firefly DE350 is designed to reduce the effects of glare and to help eliminate ''hot spots'' from highly reflective surfaces, providing uniform
Features & Highlights
- Sensor Resolution: 0.35M pixels. Still Image Resolution: 720x480 pixels (Format: BMP). Video Resolution: 720x480 pixels (Formats: YUY2, Frame Rate: 30FPS).
- Magnification: 15x - 50x (Native Optical), 15x - 150x (Digital). Lens Assembly: Dual Lenses, 3-Layer Glass, 650nm cutoff, Integrated Polarizer with 12 settings in 30 degree increments.
- Lighting: 8 Ultra-Bright LEDs with fully adjustable brightness. Battery: Built-in 700mAH with more than 3 hours continuous usage. Built-in snapshot button. Rugged industrialized construction.
- Wireless Link: 2.4GHz/4 Channels. Interface: USB 2.0 for Wireless Receiver. Transmits within a range up to 20ft. Designed for Digital Epiluminescence Microscopy (DELM). Easily integrates with EMR systems.
- Software: Scalable Window, Zoom, Freeze, Resolution, Rotate, Flip, Region of Interest (ROI), Real time measurements, Automatic/Manual white balance.
|Part Number:||Firefly DE350|
|Item Weight:||0.21 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.6 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.82 x 8.39 x 8.39 inches|